Events are all about the experience. Join us for this free webinar to learn how to better design your events for success.
In today’s experience-driven world, engaging and motivating your meeting and incentive guests is essential. However, always relying on best practices can create a sense of “better sameness”. Event planners want to ensure positive guest experience, brand alignment and business objectives but how can we achieve this and delight our attendees?
By attending this webinar you will be able to apply experience design principles based on neuroscience to your event to provide a total program experience your attendees.
Greg Bogue has been dedicated to creating messages and experiences that move people for more than 30 years. As vice president of experience design at the Maritz Travel Company, Greg is applying the latest in neuroscience to help transform the way it designs and delivers exceptional meeting and event experiences.
The webinar, as always will be available both live and on demand. Be sure to register, even if you can’t make it on the day.
Here is what you will get from the webinar:
- Learn the power of a single word and how it can define your event.
- Understand the phases of the guest journey and how to design a successful event.
- Experience journey-mapping and guest-centered design and how to apply it.
How To Sign Up for this Webinar
Register now to sign up for “Architecting Your Event For Success. Better Experience = Better Events [Webinar]”.
If you are joining live make sure the date is in your diary:
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
12 pm EST/ 9 am PST/ 5 pm GMT
If you can’t be there for the live broadcast, sign up to the webinar as this ensures you will be able to get access to catch up on demand, at your convenience.
EventMB is accredited by the Convention Industry Council to provide CE credits for webinars. If you are a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) or are working towards your accreditation and want to earn CEs, you can earn 1 credit by attending this webinar.
How to receive CE credits:
- Before the live webinar: You must register to the webinar using the same email associated with your CIC profile. EventMB will automatically add credits to your CIC profile.
- On Demand: If you are registering for a past webinar, you must self-report your attendance using the webinar registration confirmation email you receive in your inbox. The email you use to sign up for the webinar must be the same email associated with your CIC profile.