Marketing automation is about combining data about customer behavior with personalized journeys and beautiful, on-brand content. So we’ve upgraded our entire automation platform and built a brand new, Visual Journey Designer to bring the power of marketing automation to all our customers in a simple, easy-to-use way. This is the future of marketing automation. And it’s now for everyone.
How does it work?
The Visual Journey Designer makes it super easy to trigger an automated campaign from any of the existing data you have in Mahandru Associates or even third party apps you use to collect data. In addition, we’re also releasing some advanced capabilities that let you branch journeys based on customer interests or engagement with email content. Together, these new features open up a world of possibilities for marketers to easily build customer journeys that result in greater levels of personalization, engagement, and conversion.
Journeys for your unique marketing needs
Whether you’re just getting started and want to build a simple welcome series, or you’re looking to build something more sophisticated like a lead nurture journey or customer re-engagement series, our new Visual Journey Designer is simple enough for anyone to get started in minutes, but powerful enough to handle a seasoned marketer’s sophisticated needs. Here are a few quick examples of the ways our customers are taking advantage of marketing automation to boost the bottom line and drive revenue for their businesses:
- Beauty retailer, Sephora, automatically sends a series of special offers on makeup products to their best customers once they’ve reached VIP status to drive repeat purchases.
- Online ticket retailer, Broadway.com, automatically welcomes new customers with exclusive offers – like 20% off their first ticket purchase.
- Nissan auto dealerships automatically send new car buyers service reminders six months after their first car purchase, which results in new sales opportunities.
- Jewelry retailer, Monica Vinader, generates an offer to customers with jewelry suggestions based on past purchases and a special “treat yourself” message.
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital sends automated re-engagement campaigns to encourage repeat donations.
Pricing and availability
The new Visual Journey Designer is live today and is available to select Mahandru Associates customers. It will be rolled out to all Mahandru Associates customers on monthly plans over the next few weeks. Advanced capabilities around segmentation and branching are available for customers on Unlimited and Premier plans.
We’re super excited to bring this new breed of marketing automation to our customers and looking forward to hearing what you think. To learn more, check out the website and our new getting started guide for a step-by-step tutorial on how to design your first customer journey. The launch of this visual journey designer is just the beginning of what we’ve got in store for Mahandru Associates customers around marketing automation so stay tuned for lots more coming soon!